Proceedings of the International Seminar-Workshop on Mud Crab Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, 10-12 April 2013, Tamil Nadu, India
MetadataShow full item record
Quinitio, E. T., Estepa, F. D. P., Thampi Sam Raj, Y. C., & Mandal, A. (Eds.). (2015). Proceedings of the International Seminar-Workshop on Mud Crab Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, 10-12 April 2013, Tamil Nadu, India. Tamil Nadu, India: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (MPEDA).
- Country Papers
- Contributed Papers
- Molecular Genetic Approaches to Resolve Taxonomical Ambiguity of Mud Crab Species (Genus Scylla) in Indian Waters
- Scylla species found in Cochin Backwaters, Kerala, South India
- Reproductive Biology of Green Crab Scylla tranquebarica (Fabricius, 1897) Found in Ratnagiri Coast, Maharashtra, India
- Mass Seed Production of Mud Crab Scylla serrata at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture
- Effects of Tank Color on the Survival of Mud Crab Scylla serrata Larvae
- Mud Crab Nursery Rearing Practices
- Culture of Scylla serrata (Forskal) in Cement Ponds
- Soft- shell Crab Production Using Hatchery-Produced Mangrove Crab Scylla serrata Juveniles
- Development of Practical Diet for the Grow-out Culture of Scylla serrata in Ponds
- Workshop Sessions
- List of Papers Presented
- List of Participants
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Faiz, Mohamed (Training Department, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 1997)The paper discusses the tuna fisheries in Maldives which dominates its fishing industry. Apart from a very strong domestic market, tuna is also the main export commodity of the country. Moreover, reef fisheries such as, ...
Nishioka, Yasumasa; Yamazaki, Tomeyoshi (Japan International Cooperation Agency, 1977)Presented in this paper is the development of fisheries industry in Thailand. The data on the production of the principal fisheries species and major fishing methods are also presented. Also included are the recommendations ...
Sour, Kim; Vuthy, Ros (Training Department, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center, 1997)Fisheries in plays a very important role in Cambodia’s national economic development. Total fish catch production in 1996 was 104 310 tones, about which 60% was contributed by inland capture fisheries, 30% by marine capture ...